Sunday 5 February 2012

Saturday 4th feb

Two things about today.
Storytelling for national library day involved me reading and telling stories. Most of the kids wereVERY young but all took part in Jack and the beanstalk including a baby who played the lady who gives Jack the magic beans in exchange for his cow. Her mum said she liked cows. Emu made an appearance to some delight and some fear! It was the usual chaos but as I am used to that it doesn't worry me if they wander off mid sentance. Stayed the whole 2 hours.
This evening compered the GOT edition of the X factor although it was more GOT talent! There was a huge amount of talent though ranging from being Dr Who to piano playing and a tiny lad as James Morrison. Nice venue and great atmosphere. There was cake too, always a good sign! More cake, especially fruit cake.
I think I may be in the paper next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment