Sunday 29 January 2012

show january 21st

These blogs are out of order, very sorry for that.
Todays guest was Mr Graham Eccles from bude who excellently entertained with his performance poetry. You can catch it on the archive now at http://www.archive.org/details/DoTheWriteThing20Jan2012GrahamEccles
Graham travels everywhere by hitching! I supose if you live in Bude and don't have a car you must do something to get around. He recited mostly from heart, the best way of course.
If you want to listen to more of his wonderful poetry go to Write out loud web site.
I hope he will come back and do some more for us.
Music today from Les merton and the moontones, Bert and willy wilson.
My apologies for not writing this blog already but I lost the password and it didn't want to give it me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment